JATI Edge Joint Scraper and JATI Edge Joint Foam Strip
Edge insulation strips can be removed easily with the JATI Edge Joint Scraper. This allows the JATI 2KDS Cavity Foam System to be cleanly inserted into the edge joint with the JATI Edge Joint Foam Strip and a foaming device. It is not necessary to work on your knees or in a crouch position with the JATI Edge Joint Scraper. It can be adjusted to your own needs with the height-adjustable handle for both right and left-handed users. • 4 mm thick stainless steel and lateral flexibility • With a height-adjustable handle, can be used on the right or left • Length 1170 mm
At a glance
- Killing of mould, spores, bacteria and coliform bacteria.
- Easier removal of the edge insulation strip with the JATI Edge Joint Scraper.
- Easy insertion of JATI 2KDS Cavity Foam System into the edge joint area with the JATI Edge Joint Foam Strip.
- Low ingress of moisture.
- Unnecessary dismantling of the entire floor can be avoided.
- No vapours of concern remain after the application.
- Foam dissolves without leaving residues.
The edge joints should also not be overlooked in the remediation of mould damage. They often reveal a high level of contamination caused by mould and bacteria. Therefore the bacteria here also needs to be killed and the edge joint also needs to undergo the appropriate deep cleaning. Dust loading, dirt, organic material, fluff, mould, bacteria, mites and even residues from when the flooring was laid contribute to a high level of contamination. Cleaning with a lint brush doesn’t usually get rid of the dirt and dust particles as required. In addition, years of moisture getting into the edge joint area through mopping of the floor may encourage the growth of mould. .